Monday, May 5, 2008

Yuni's Turning 27!!

It may be hard to believe, but my beautiful wife is not 22 like many people seem to believe. No, she has been blessed by the fountain of youth to look much younger than she actually is (unlike me). I look every one of my 28 hard-earned years. Not Yuni. She glows with youth and vibrance, and has a sparkle in her eyes that reflects the youthfulness of her heart.

On May 3, we had a little get together with some of Yuni's close friends here in Utah. Fun was had by all, and I rediscovered how much I like humus! Yuni's birthday still isn't for another week, but I wanted to let her know how much I love her and that she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MI AMOR!!




1 comment:

Lanae said...

Happy Birthday, Yuni! You are a bright spot to our whole family. Thank you for all you do for me. I love you and hope your day is special!!!